Attorneys Hartman, Chartered Firm Overview
Attorneys Hartman, Chartered: Our Story
Attorneys Hartman, Chartered was originally formed in Mount Holly, New Jersey, in 1964, and was then known as Hartman, Schlesinger, Schlosser, and Faxon. In 1981, Frank Hartman moved his office to Moorestown, New Jersey. His daughters joined the practice and the firm was ultimately renamed, Attorneys Hartman, Chartered. We have continued in our dedicated fight to support the rights of clients in Moorestown and elsewhere in New Jersey for the nearly four decades since moving to the Moorestown area and are committed to providing the strongest possible legal advocacy for clients facing criminal charges, employment discrimination or wrongful termination and in both residential and commercial real estate matters.
The reputation that we have earned in Burlington County, Camden County and elsewhere in New Jersey speaks for itself. We have provided strong and innovative legal advocacy to our clients in complex cases for a collective 53-plus years. Attorneys Hartman, Chartered are proud to provide the highest possible quality legal representation in criminal, employment-related cases and real estate matters and have earned our reputation as lawyers who simply do not back down. We put all of our substantial skills and knowledge to work for our clients in every case we take on and are proud to go the extra mile to do everything we can to protect our clients’ rights, reputations, and freedom.
Skilled New Jersey Attorneys Hartman, Chartered Committed to Getting Results for Our Clients
Over more than five decades in the Moorestown, New Jersey area, we have dedicated our careers to helping clients who are facing criminal prosecution or dealing with employment discrimination issues. By choosing Attorneys Hartman, Chartered to protect your rights, you can expect the following:
- Personal attention from a skilled and reputable attorney who will fight tirelessly to protect your rights,
- A compassionate attorney who will be accessible to meet your needs, including with respect to scheduling appointments on weekends and in the evenings,
- Your calls to be returned promptly by an attorney who understands how emotionally difficult it can be to be involved with the legal system,
- Attorneys with substantial experience that collectively spans more than five decades’ worth of successfully advocating for clients in New Jersey,
- An attorney who is dedicated to successfully resolving your case, and who will take the time necessary to make sure you understand the process and all potential outcomes in your case.
Unlike other law firms, we are dedicated to providing both high-quality legal services for our clients while also treating them with dignity, respect, and compassion. While our skills and proven track record of success has been honed over five-plus decades’ of experience advocating for clients in New Jersey, we have earned that success through treating our clients like family and by taking a vested interest in securing the most favorable possible outcome in every case we handle.
Attorney Katherine Hartman is the sole shareholder and partner at Attorneys Hartman, Chartered. She has been practicing law in New Jersey for over 29 years, and her credentials include:
- Admitted to practice law in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania,
- Admitted to practice in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, before the Third Circuit Court of Appeals and before the Supreme Court of the United States,
- Consistent recognition as a New Jersey Super Lawyer,
- Top AV rating by Martindale Hubbell,
- Recognized as one of the Top Forty Lawyers under Forty by the New Jersey Law Journal,
- Chairperson of the Client Security Fund,
- Member of the State Bar Judicial and Prosecutorial Appointments Committee,
- Past President of the Burlington County Bar Association,
- Past President of the Burlington County Bar Foundation,
- Supreme Court Committee on Minority Concerns,
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association Criminal and Labor Law Sections,
- Member of the National Employment Lawyers Association of New Jersey,
- Member of the Camden County Bar Association
- Member of the Fraternal Order of Police Legal Defense Plan
- Member of the State Troopers Fraternal Association and Non-Commissioned Officers Legal Defense Plans.
Attorney Michael Mormando is a former prosecutor who joined the firm after serving as Assistant Burlington County Prosecuting Attorney for eleven years. His qualifications include:
- Admitted to practice law in New Jersey,
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and before the Supreme Court of the United States,
- Member of the Burlington County Bar Association,
- Co-Chair of the Burlington County Bar Association Criminal Practice Committee,
- Member of the Supreme Court of New Jersey District Ethics Committee,
- Councilman for Ward 3 in Delran Township,
- Former Section Chief of the Special Victims Unit.
His practice focuses primarily upon criminal defense issues, including DUI defense, traffic violations defense, defense in police disciplinary matters, as well as employment discrimination and whistleblower cases, unemployment compensation appeals and various civil rights cases.
Attorney Mark Gulbranson, who worked for a real estate title company on a wide range of local and national commercial real estate transactions and financing matters prior to attending law school, joined the firm as an associate attorney. His qualifications include:
- J.D. from Rutgers University,
- Admitted to practice law in New Jersey and Pennsylvania,
- Former judicial clerk in both the New Jersey Supreme Court and the New Jersey Appellate Division,
- Former member of the Rutgers Domestic Violence Clinic and Rutgers Pro Bono Bankruptcy Clinic.
Contact Attorneys Hartman, Chartered for Skilled and Dedicated Legal Representation to Protect Your Rights Today
When faced with a legal issue, whether in the realm of criminal law, employment discrimination, real estate or elsewhere, you likely have a number of questions about the potential outcome of your case. Attorneys Hartman, Chartered are here to help answer those questions while we aggressively advocate for the best possible outcome in your case. We invite you to call or contact our offices for a free initial consultation to discuss your case today. We can be reached by phone at 856-235-0220 or via our convenient online contact form, and our offices are conveniently located in downtown Moorestown, New Jersey.